have you ever met someone who likes the same stuff as you but they’re not obsessed enough
just a friendly reminder that you don’t have to justify your taste in music, movies, or books to anyone and if certain people make you feel bad or ashamed over stuff you like you should probably just tell them to fuck off
◕ ◡ ◕
what do you consider interesting?
- i used to be really into sports, i’ve played baskettball for 3 years, volleyball and gymnastics for 1. Now i don’t have the time nor the motivation anymore…
- i play the electric guitar (i try)
- my dream is to graduate in Geology and work on Scotland
- i really love tv shows and movies… if you ever introduce me to a show/film you like, chances are i’ll like it more than you do. So i usually expect the same reaction when i show something i love to other people… but the response is almost always disappointing
- i can’t sing for my life, but don’t think for a second that this will prevent me from singing along to a song that i like
NO “TELEPHONES”. TALK TO EACH OTHER. FACE TO FACE ONLY. WRITE A LETTER. SEND A TELEGRAM TO YOUR MOM. PRETEND IT’S 1860. LIVE.
NO ‘WRITING’… TALK TO EACH OTHER. THROW A ROCK AT YOUR MOM. PRETEND IT’S 10,000 BCE. LIVE.
URGGA. ROU GRAAURH. RUH.
<SMACKS HANDS ON WALL WITH PAINT.>
NO ‘HIGHER BRAIN FUNCTIONS’ …USE YOUR REPTILIAN BRAIN
EAT YOUR MOM’S CORPSE SHE DIED TO PROVIDE YOU WITH SUSTENANCE
PRETEND YOU HAVE JUST AROSE FROM THE SEA
NO “MULTICELLULAR TRAITS”….. USE YOUR SYMBIOTIC MITOCHONDRIA
REPRODUCE ASEXUALLY, YOU’RE YOUR OWN PARENT
PRETEND IT’S 2BYA
NO “LIFE.” USE FUNDAMENTAL PHYSICAL FORCES TO FORM SPHERICAL OBJECTS REVOLVING AROUND ONE ANOTHER IN SPACE.
FUSE HYDROGEN INTO HELIUM USING GRAVITATIONAL PRESSURE TO PRODUCE HEAT AND LIGHT.
PRETEND IT’S 4.5BYA.
STABILIZE INTO EQUILIBRIA
NO “MATTER”. EXIST IN THE VOID WITHOUT PURPOSE OR MEANING.
THERE IS NO “YOU”, ONLY THE VAST CONCEPT OF NOTHING.
TIME DOES NOT EXIST.
every show needs a musical episode. even if it’s terribly out of place and confusing and nobody on the cast can sing it needs a musical episode. musical episodes
- Valjean asks Javert to help bring Cosette back to her mother. Pre-barricades Javert laughs in his face.
- Valjean asks Javert to help bring Marius back to his grandfather. Post-barricades Javert pays for the carriage.
after you’ve been through like a string of fandoms and you’ve decided your favourite character/s for each one, there will come a day when you will list all your faves from each fandom side by side and look at them carefully and realise
you have a type